Monday, December 17, 2007

Teacher present


This is a picture of my daughter's teacher's Christmas gift. I made this gift box using SU soft sky paper with craft white boldsnowflakes, then attached an ornament made from the kit in the winter mini. I used a jumbo eylet and a soft blue brad in the middle. I painted the top snowflake with acrylic paint, then after it dried, painted on crystal effects and dusted it with dazzling diamonds. Inside the box was tissue paper with a card from my daughter, and a set of new earrings I made for her teacher to wear, and Christmas chocolates, holiday minis, kisses, and butterfinger bells.

For my son's teacher, we bought a large bowl, and filled it with some assorted candy, an apple, orange, and six packages of buttered popcorn. I wish I had taken pictures of both packages finished, but...their teachers will enjoy them anyhow. I am trying to finish up for Christmas, and get ready for my daughter's birthday before Christmas too. I got packages mailed off today-headed for Montana.

No comments: