Thursday, September 4, 2008

Upsy Daisy Birthday


Well, I told you I love the Top Note die, now that the Big Shot is a Stampin' Up item! I finally got to post a card I made for my husband's aunt, who is having a birthday. I hope she likes this. I used the new Tangerine Tango and the background Spotted, pluss designer paper in the wild wasabi and the WW in color double stitched ribbon. I used the Summer Sun and edged it with the Red Riding Hood Red, and the new in color green for the "Birthday Celebrations". It was a fun one to make getting to play with new things!
We are all starting to get colds, and slow waaaay down at my house. Even my husband who is normally healthy as a horse, was the first one to get this! I feel like a nurse somedays doling out vitamins and cough drops to the kids before school!

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love the way you used the die and the stamp set. I have both, and now I'm inspired. What a hoot about the polar bear! I'm sure it was so fun just to watch him. Like you said though, a weeeeee bit scary too! They are probably NOT as cute and cuddly as they look. Love your blog.

Inking Alaska said...

Very pretty card - Hope all is well- yes I do check your blog from time to time. Still doing a great job on your cards.. Take care