Monday, December 29, 2008

Snow Swirled Christmas Cards this year


This year even though I had fun making projects with other stamp sets, I made 48 of these to send to famliy and friends that are all over the country. My DH liked the simple lines, and the red and green Christmas colors. My DD helped with the sparkle red stickles on the trees that give them the extra little touch they needed. I used Riding Hood red, and Garden Green, along with brushed gold SU paper.


I have blog candy to give away...but I don't seem to have much activity on my site, to know who would be interested anyhow. So, if you are out there let me know and I'll post some. Otherwise, I'll just assume I am doing this for my DS in Montana.

2 comments:

Kelli in Kentucky said...

Thanks so much for your comments. You made my day. I really love this set and your cards are very pretty. I especially like the gold paper it just makes it pop and goes great with Christmas cards.

Deb Neerman said...

Your holiday cards are just beautiful! Love that stamp set!

TFS!

~Hugs, Deb