Saturday, September 19, 2009

Nephew Presents


When went out this summer, I had made these two cards for my youngest nephews. I just happened to have gift bags that matched pretty well too. I am

going to miss the Wild About You set, I really liked using it with the Inspired By Nature set like this. However, I can't take credit. It was a "cased card" I don't remember honestly where I saw it, but it was not an original idea to me. Of course I used one of my favorite colors, Old Olive, for the base, and Sarah Sand for the torn background.

The other card was my idea though. I used the Pun Fun stamp set along with the Star punch, and Staring You, on the Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango card stock. Can't wait to get in my room and make some new projects. Love the new cattalog, stay tuned for more coming soon-and Happy Stampin' .

No comments: