Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm an Auntie again!

My awesome Sister and wonderful Brother-in-Law have made me an Auntie again!
Her name is Claire Eloise. She is so beautiful, and tiny! She's a June baby, but she just came home a few days ago! So, if I'm not blogging... I'm holding the baby! My sister is so creative. She had the room ready for a while, except the letters for her name. I'll post pictures of the beautiful room tomorrow! For you Twilight fans out there, we went to see Eclipse yesterday. I could barely wait that long! I really liked it. It was entertaining to say the least. I really wish Steph would create an alternate ending for Bree though! I grew to like her from the short mini book.

2 comments:

Inking Alaska said...

What a beautiful baby - I hope that all works out and that your sister is happy - Wishing you all the best - see you in about a month....

Inking Alaska said...

Hey - make sure you add me to your blog!!

www.inkingalaska.blogspot.com

Love ya...