Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mr. Nibbles


In January, we walked into one of my friend's classrooms, and "surprise" her guinea pig had babies over night! They were so little and cute, mama was very protective of us trying to look at them even from outside the cage! As a result, my daughter was promised one, and we adopted "Mr. Nibbles" .
He is a beautiful animal. He lives in my Kindergarten classroom since we have a Jack Russell Terrier at home. I just call him Nibbles which makes my DD remind me his name is MISTER Nibbles....lol! He gets excited and jumps for joy when the kids come in the room, and he "talks" a lot by chirping and squeaking! What a character! He loves apples and carrots a lot, and becomes quite the beggar if he sees the refrigerator door open! Stay tuned for cuteness as he grows!

No comments: