Sunday, February 10, 2008

Embrace Life box

Wow! What a busy weekend! It's all good though. We had an exchange group of teachers/administrators up on the North Slope from Scottland, and we explored some digital art projects. Maybe I'll post one of mine if I can figure out how to up load it. It was a lot of fun. The team was great to work with. Between this and Saturday in-services I haven't had much time to stamp or scrap lately. I have some catching up to do!

I made this before the Valentine Class, but thought I would share it with you now.
This box was made using the Embrace Life SU set, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky paper and watercolored image, along with the Blue Bayou double stitched ribbon, and a brad from the Pretties kit. I keep coming back to these colors periodically-because they are so tranquil.