Friday, February 22, 2008

Just Because

This week was a really long week! I am just drained. Nonetheless, I am hoping to carve out some time to let the creative juices flow and stamp- or even scrap! I don't remember the last time I put together a page for the scrapbooks-that's how I got started in this. I can't wait to use the rub-ons on a scrap page!
I am really loving the sale-a-bration rub-ons! I have never used rub-ons before this, but wow! It is a lot of fun, and opens up new opportunities for creativity! I also used the new SU felt flowers. At first I was thinking the colors were'nt that great for the flowers, but I like how this turned out, I think the color combination is growing on me. This card also has some dry embossing using the light table and classy brass templates that SU sells.

No comments: