Tuesday, March 4, 2008

More Kind Thoughts


I really like this set! I couldn't resist trying a different color combo. If I did this again, I think I'd add a pearl from the Pretties kit right in the middle. I used Verry Vanilla, Choc. Chip, and Purely Pomegranite card stock, with Choc. Chip and Purely Pomegranite ink. The main images were water colored using the water color wonder crayons in Regal Rose. The Butterflies are raised using Stampin' Dimensionals. I left the sentiment off until I see an opportunity to send it out. My DD is sick today-we are headed to the Dr. I am hoping later tonight to get back to post a really cute project I'm working on. Until then stay tuned-and if you have suggestions or like what you see please leave comments. I feel lonely in the blogging world these days!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I think that you are right about a pearl in the middle. I love looking at the stuff that you do! I miss Barrow so much. I hope that all of you are doing well. We are now in Eagle River, Sean is no longer working for AC so it has been a year of changes for us.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Pearl in the middle would work well.

:-)

laurie serino said...

this is lovely, thanks for sharing !!

Ladystamper said...

This card is just beautiful! You did a really great job!