Saturday, March 1, 2008

Morning Glory


It is good to be creating again! I get busy with work and my kids, and this week Brownies too, This week I was just exhausted every evening. I couldn't wait for the kids to go to bed-so I could too!


I did however, get this set in the mail, and had to watercolor some images. I think I have made one in almost every color! Michelle Force was my inspiration for this one. I really love visiting her blog. Check it out! http://micheleforce.blogspot.com/


This card uses the set Morning Soft from the new SU catalog, and was watercolored using the watercolor crayons. Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

Michele Force said...

Oh, what a beautiful job! I love how the Word Window punch looks on the side. Great work - and thanks for your compliments!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very pretty indeed.

:-)