Sunday, April 27, 2008

playing with flowers





Yesterday I discovered some new blogs...and one of those ladies went on the SU Cruise... I really enjoyed those pictures! You need to check out Patty Stamps and Diane's Designs on my Favorite Blogs. Wow! These ladies rock! One of the designs that kept coming back to me is this one. This is a case from Diane's Designs. I just wanted to try it. I was pleased with the quickness and yet simple elegance with possibilities. The other one, I framed with black and white, and added the cool corners I saw a tutorial for on Patty Stamps' blog. Thanks ladies for such cool inspiration! I used Petal Prints, The Art of Life, Oh, So Lovely, and Embrace Life sets from SU, and embossed with white craft ink, and white embossing powder on Sarah Sand paper. Last but not least I finished it off with some of the new white Taffeta ribbon. I was wondering where the bent blades of grass came from on Diane's Designs card. Patty Stamps includes a sneak peek at the new papers and In Colors coming out August 1rst. in the new SU catalog!

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Yours turned out GREAT! Isn't it a fun technique...so fast, yet turns out beautifully. So happy to be visiting YOUR blog. It's wonderful...love your style. I'll be back often.