Thursday, May 29, 2008

God Bless America



Hello, I am back! It has taken me a while to be able to stamp and post again. I had summer school to teach and helped with our churche's VBS all last week. It was so much fun, but I was so busy too. I made this card using an older stamp I think it is called "God Bless America"? But I am not sure exactly. I picked it up at a yard sale! I don't have many patriotic stamp sets, so I was excited to find it. Of course I used Brilliant Blue, and Real Red. With the Jumbo Wheel, Classic Stars I embossed using clear EP.


Remember, "Freedom is not free, someone paid the price".

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Thank you for you comment on my blog! And I so appreciate the trail to yours. It's wonderful! Love this patriotic one (boy do we need more patriotism!). I see we have much in common...serving in VBS (oh, how MANY years???), I'm a retired teacher/administrator and of course, our passion for stamping! Let's stay connected! Love your creations.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very cute blog. You make great cards! I have been here before. I am a blog hopper too.