Sunday, May 18, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Week






I don't know how many of you are classroom teachers out there, but as a fellow teacher, I wanted my kids' teachers to know I appreciated them whole heartedly. I have a first hand experience with the time with kids, and the behind the scenes and all of the other things it takes to be a wonderful teacher.



Now, I bet you can tell one is a male teacher. I used the SU set Thanks for Everything on both cards. On the Choc. Chip card I used the paisley background, and patterned paper and on the Wasabi and Rose colored one I used the Kind Thoughts set to create a background. This is one of my favorites SU has out, there's just so much to do with it. I also embossed flowers from Bodacious Boquet and added them on. The layout was similar on both, just different colors and background.

2 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What great stamped cards. Very nice.

:-)

Diane Noble said...

I LOVE both of these cards. Everything about them. Love the way you used Kind Thoughts set to create the background of card #2. Both are beautiful and I'm convinced now to order the set the with THANKS...been wanting it, now it's a must-have!!! Gorgeous artwork!