Friday, August 8, 2008

Back Home


We are back home from a much needed and deserved trip! Time to get back to normal, and good to be back. I jumped back in the first three days to do a Girl Scout day camp when I came in. It was a lot of fun, but I didn't get to rest from the three days of flying it took to get back here in Alaska.

Apparently, while I was gone Stampin' Up added lots of wonderful things! Today in the middle of my DD having a ear ache, mountians of laundry, and runs to the post office, the Fed-Ex man visited me with goodies. I can't wait to get started! I love the new In-Colors, and can't wait until my Big Shot comes in. Stampin' Up has new Big Shot dies made specifically for Stampin' Up. I am excited about this addition to Stampin' Up's line of products.

1 comment:

Kelli in Kentucky said...

I love all the new in-colors also. The scallop edge punch is awesome too. I have had fun playing around with them. Glad you are back hope you enjoyed your time off.