Saturday, August 16, 2008

Forget Me Nots


I have missed blogging, but as we are back to work getting ready for the new school year, I find that there are never enough hours in the day. I am glad to be getting ready, but am trying to keep my own family happy as well. The kids are excited to start school again next week! Where did summer go???


This was a card I made playing around with the Bodacious Boquet, and the Embrace Life set. I thought it was fitting since our Alaska State flower is the Forget-Me-Not, and three of my dear friends moved from the Slope this Summer. I know we'll stay good friends, but I miss them, maybe they'll even read this, and know I am thinking about them as they start new chapters in their lives. We all need to Embrace Life when good things come!

1 comment:

Inking Alaska said...

Very very pretty card - love all the flowers. And of course the colors - good choice!