Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Halloween Spiders


Happy Fall! To start the week off, this is a picture of what I've been up to lately, besides cleaning and disinfecting...it seems like one of us gets this cold/flu/fever stuff, toughs it out, and gets to feeling better and then another of us starts feeling awful. It's like we are all just passing it around or something. I've cleaned so much the last week my kids are "Oh no, here comes Mom with the lysol!". I guess it could be much worse though. Some of the kids at school are having the stomach or intestinal flu...at least that's not us!
So, I used the Top Note Die from SU in Tango Tangerine, folded over to make the topper, along with my scallop punch, the photo corner punch and the two other smaller circle punches for the eyes.
It was kind of tricky to get a good picture of them. These are going in the mail to my nephews for Halloween. (And one is going to our dear friend Allie, because I know she'll see them.) Have an awesome fall day!

1 comment:

Tara said...

cute way to do those spiders!! :)