Monday, October 20, 2008

Season of Friendship


I love this set. I am so excited about finding this in the mini! I missed getting Three Trees a long time ago when it came out, and always wished I had, until now. I actually like this one better. I couldn't wait to ink it up. It is a very easy to use set too-it comes die cut, and then it can be used in so many different ways... hoping the Birthday person will like this, meaning I will have to make another one for myself soon before I can give it away.
Recipe: Stamps Season of Friendship, Upsy DaisySU paper Really Rust, Baja Breeze, Whisper White.SU markers for the leaves, Really Rust, More Mustard, Old Olive.
Tree: SU classic pad Close to Cocoa, then scalloped edges with the long scallop punch, ticket corner, large oval punch, sentiment and bird stamped in Baja Breeze.


No comments: