Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kind Thoughts


This was made for a dear friend of mine who had surgery. I got to use the new Razzleberry paper! It is very yummy! I wish SU would just add a few colors, not take any away. This would be one of them. We don't have a color like this that stays in the catalog long term. I also used old olive, and some crystal effects with some dazzling diamonds for the berries. I love paper piercing, along with the scalloped edge on Old Olive paper. Next I used the large oval punch, and sponged the edges, so it's not so stark white. I hope my friend likes it!
I am so behind on posting, but I have had some crud that won't leave me. It's in my voice for lack of a better term, and it drains me. I used to spend a bit of time once the kids got in bed stamping, but now it's a race to see who can get in the bed first!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Beautiful card. Hope your friend feels better.

:-)