Friday, October 30, 2009

Brower's in the Fall




This is another card I made using the House of Haunts stamp set. I used Tangerine Tango, and basic black, mostly. I also embossed the house and masked the moon when I sponged the black to make the sky. I got to play with the Modern Lable Punch too. I really like this one, it's good for layering.


I don't post many pictures of my kiddos on line. However, this one is very funny. We took a walk as a family, on the beach and ended up at the whale bones behind Brower's Cafe. (They have amazing breakfast if you are ever up here) I didn't realize how funny it was until I looked aftewards at our tiny puppy and the giant bones!


Yes, these are whale jaw bones, and also the frame for a skin boat next to it, and yes, that's my DD with her parka barely on even though there are patches of frost on the ground. From the resturant, we have a beautiful view of the ocean. I am glad we took that time, because it snowed soon after, and seems to be here to stay for a while. Possibly until May... our daylight is getting shorter.

No comments: