Saturday, August 7, 2010

Baby Claire



This is more of Claire's room. I love how my sister did the letters for her name, and the vinyl flowers and butterflies...so talented! What baby wouldn't want a beautiful room like this? We have traveled back to Alaska, all day yesterday. Boy! I am wiped out! That trip takes 16+ hours for us. We came from sunshine, to gray skies and sprinkling here. DH had to get the internet up and going again, plus our hot water heater is being difficult, so as I was getting off the plane thinking, "Oh, how great a nice hot shower will feel..." I was sadly mistaken. No hot water yet! I will miss my sister, brother in law, and my nephews, and my sweet baby niece! We got so busy packing that we didn't make it to the state fair this year. I really wish I would have had another day somehow- but next year we will make up for it!

No comments: