Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day of Gratitude 1


Hello! I am home for a short time today, as I am taking my DS to the hospital. He's got the sore throat, can't hardly swallow, and high fever... but I am excited about this set! It has some really strong lines. I used Cajun Craze and Pear Pizazz mostly. I used the 1 inch circle punch to punch out the middle of the main image in this set. It's attached with dimensionals to raise it up, as well as the sentiment. I punched the sentiment out with the new extra large decorative label punch from the new mini catalog. I am such a sucker for punches! I used the Cajun Craze ink on the Cajun Craze paper to create the border around the edge, and then paper pierced a line between the image and the sentiment. Looking forward to playing with this set more.
Have a good one!

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this is just lovely and what a cool fall design!!!!!
tfs:)