Friday, January 2, 2009

Birthday


This is a card I made for Michelle's birthday, but since it was my birthday just before New Years, I thought I'd post it for mine too. It uses the True Friend set. I used the Rock and Roll technique on the flowers, and some paper piercing, and sponging around edges. You may recognize the stem and leaves from the In the Spotlight set. I am bummed about some of the retiring sets. I will be having a 'retirement party' in January to celebrate the old retiring and the new valentine bundle!
I promised blog candy for my Birthday, and I am getting it together, to photograph later today. Thanks for being patient!
Sets: SU True Friends, In the Spotlight, Happy Birthday.
Colors: Only Orange, Rose Red, Old Olive.
Celebration rub on, and retired Happy Birthday set in Choc. Chip.

2 comments:

Kelli in Kentucky said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - I love the colours used here! Very pretty birthday card - happy belated!