Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blog Candy




Finally! I got my blog candy together! To enter to win, you need to comment on this post. You win the pictured Stampin' Up hostess set "For a Friend", new and unmounted in the clear plastic case, and the paper pieces and the cut ribbon pictured. I will draw the winner next Saturday, Jan. 10th. Thank you for all your support in the blogging world this year!
I used the Bella Blossoms stamp set for this card, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, and the top note die as the foundation for this card. I stamped the big blossom in Pink Pirouette, and rocked it in the Riding Hood Red, then used the Old Olive marker to color the stem before stamping the main image. After the main image was stamped, I used versa mark and irridesent ice embossing powder to add "sparkle" to the blossom. Hope you like it! I can see this done in many colors ; )
Happy Stamping.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for offering blog candy. Its always nice to get a surprise email saying you have won something. (still waiting for that thrill. lol)
Keep up the good work on your blog.
Shelly
stampmomx2sc@comporium.net

Debi said...

Hey there!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Had to visit, ya know. LOL Anyway, you do very nice work. I'll have to add you to my favorites.
Debi

Kelli in Kentucky said...

Darleia
Really nice blog candy. I love this card and also the project you did on Kid's Night. Too Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Darleia, I have been a 'lurker' on your blog for more than 4 months, after following a link from another blog. I admire your work and I think your work is very inspiring and is helping me to get motivated. Thanks! Beth
ourfieldsfamily@gmail.com