Sunday, February 22, 2009

Arctic Fall


It has been a very, very long time since I have done a scrapbook page, this takes place on the beaches of the Arctic in Sept. a few years ago, it was a warm day for here, very good memories. I will go back and figure out the best way to journal on these without cluttering them up. Sometimes simple is good. Up in the corner, is a shaker box with micro beads I made at a friend's house. I really like to scrapbook, it just seems like I got stopped and didn't know where to start again. I got more focused in the card making direction, now I am looking to balance both. However, this week is not a good example of that. I made 12 cards this week because someone at work was told they have cancer. I wanted to do something to cheer her up, so a friend and I made cards for everyone to sign over the weekend. I will post them over the next several posts. Each one is different, and had it's own style. Does anyone have any other good ideas to do to help someone fighting cancer? I would love to hear from you.

No comments: