Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Heart Day


This is a card we made at my last get together. It uses the Happy Heart Day set, along with a retired background stamp. I used Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette for most of it, and I love the incolor ribbon! I embellished the flower of the heart using stickles this time. The mouse and heart are water colored using the water color wonder crayons.
This has been a cold week, we have been -40 to -60 below zero all week. Today is a warm day it's about -30, not counting wind chill which would put it way too cold again. The kids were home only one day though due to extreem temperatures.
It's been pretty with the sun coming back and reflecting off the snow, but it's the top of the world Alaska, the farthest north city in the U.S. so it is to be expected from time to time.
I'll post my other Valentines' card tomorrow for Valentine's of course! Hope you are staying warmer!

No comments: