Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday card from a friend



As promised this is the beautiful Birthday card that Michelle Force made for me! I love the way she used this set, and the colors. I haven't played with this set in a while, and I am going to have to ink it up and show it some attention! Of course it looks better in real life. She used the SU set, Think Happy Thoughts, Orchid Opulence, Green Galore, and So Saffron, embellished with a lavender brad. This was awesome Michelle! Thank you. You can check out her blog, look on the rt. side and click on michelleforceblogspot.


In other news, we've been trying to recover here. My DH seems to have been hit by the bug the hardest he, and DS both had fevers and aches for days...DD and I are just really drained, so this weekend has been full of sleep and stamping to get all of her Valentine's ready for this week. Not a bad weekend really, to be home bodies and rest. I can't remember when that has happened in a long time. I need to go finish my mannicotti for dinner.
Hope you've had a great week!

No comments: