Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween


Hope you are having a Happy Halloween! We got to go trick-or-treat with some friends, which always makes it nicer-if you are out on a cold night! (We had a warmer Halloween this year 14degrees, however if the wind chill is also 14 degrees- does that make it zero?) Last year, the snow was blowing, and it was snowing, and seemed colder. So this was a nice change.
This card is made with the hostess set on Pumpkin Pie with the Polka Dot embossed to make a background. I also used, basic black, Old Olive, and embossed the pumpkins before watercoloring them, to help the color stay. Then I used the Modern Lable Punch for the saying. I have been trying to be good about not jumping straight to Christmas cards this year. However, I can't wait to start them, Thanksgiving first. I do love fall, but I also love Christmas, and it will be upon us so quick! Each day we loose 11min. and 40 sec. of daylight. After Thanksgiving we won't see the sun rise above the horrizon until around Jan. 21rst. again. From our Patch to yours, wherever you are- Happy Halloween. And if you have Fall leaves, and beautiful trees...enjoy them for me too!

No comments: