Friday, November 20, 2009

Falling Leaves

I hope this Thanksgiving season finds you well and full of thanks. I know I am grateful for my family, and my wonderful job~I love teaching children, and I am blessed to be able to do something I love every day!
One thing I miss living up in the Arctic is, fall leaves. As a kid, my Grandma had a big tree in her front yard, and I was always fasinated by the way the leaves would change colors and float to the ground. I really liked this set that SU came up with and was experimenting with Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, and a hint of Old Olive. I used Crystal Effects to add depth to the acorns, it not only leaves it shiny, but a shade darker as well.

I have often said that Old Olive is my favorite green. That holds true, except for Christmas time. There is another green that SU carries that I think is more "Christmas" and "winter green". Can you guess which one it is?
I have been creating more than posting, and I need to catch up on that for you. Thanks for visiting my site, and I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: