Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I am very thankful this season for my family, great friends, health and jobs (even if they seem stressful at times). I am thankful for being part of a wonderful church, which took us a while to find one we liked.

I am super thankful to be able to be creative when the mood strikes...and get motivated in that direction. This is one of the many Thanksgiving cards I sent out this year. I used three different sets (sorry). I used the Thankfulness Wheel, inked up in More mustard, then colored by marker to add different colors. The accorn came from the hostess set The More the Merrier, and the leaves making the background are from the set Autum Splendor. I used Dusty Durango, and Choc. Chip, and Close to Cocoa, and Crushed Curry cardstock, along with my scallop punches. It is hard to see, but I used Crystal Effects on the top of the accorn to give it more dimension. Hope you like it! I am grateful too, for my wonderful friends who come and get creative with me!

No comments: