Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Dog Days of Summer


After a hard day of hiking, playing and helping us geocache... our favorite fur baby is kickin' back. Last night I loaded up my nephews and my kids, husband, and Cooper and we walked along the River Walk, it was all lit on either side of the trail, and there was live music as we walked. We saw the sun go down over the falls and it was still warm with very little bugs. We got to see Saturn in a telescope at the end of the walk. I just love summer! We are headed off to swim today. It's hot already at 8am almost 80...I love to read in between getting cooled off. I am reading the Charlaine Harris series. So much better than the HBO series. However, it has it's points too. I have some stampin' to share with you tomorrow, so come back and visit again! I'd love to hear what you are reading/doing this summer!

1 comment:

Inking Alaska said...

Cooper looks like he is PLUM TUCKERED OUT... That is such an awesome picture of him - thanks for sharing...