Thursday, June 24, 2010

School years envelope scrapbook



This is one of the huge undertakings I have been working on. When I first do something new, I always learn a lot and the next goes so much smoother! I am pleased with how this turned out. As I add pictures it will get more full. Each envelope is 9 x 11 1/2 . I covered chip board for the covers and scored them to get that edge you see in the front. I used my crop-a-dile to punch holes and a large piece of Choc. Chip grosgrain ribbon to bind it all together. The binding is not super tight because it will expand as things are added to the page fronts, and report cards, keepsakes and awards are placed in the envelope pockets. This one is for my son, and the next one is for my daughter. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Inking Alaska said...

You must be around tress and grass - all the green... Love it...