Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer vacation

There's nothing quite like summer vacation! I love being able to be with my kids and focus on just being with them! We got a fire pit for our deck and are looking forward to making smores and stargazing around the fire. I just finished another huge project for DS I have to post. However, I have to make one for my DD as well...so stay tuned. I'll take pictures of that tomorrow. I have enjoyed having the time to make it, and I want to get my DD's done before school starts as well.

Hope you are enjoying your summer!

4 comments:

Sharon Carr said...

Just wanted to give a quick thanks for your kind words on my blog!
Hope you're settled in and enjoying your summer vacation already. It must be quite an undertaking packing everything up for a few months in another location. But visiting family is really worth it!! Have a great summer and make lots of memories.

resorts said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site, well I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday, and I wish to read even more things about it. This is an extremely well written article.

Antarctic Tours said...

I want some accommodation suggestions from you. This summer vacation i want to make memorable for me and my family so please suggest some best activities and place for summer vacation.

Luxury villas said...

I am really glad to discussed about the sumer vacation, holidays are days for fun and enjoyment, i like to spend my vacation at farm house or natural place. I think if you suggest some places then it will be more helpful for me.