Sunday, October 24, 2010

Elements of Style Birthday


This is the Birthday card I made for my mom. I used one of the recordable sound cards that SU sells and the kids sang "Happy Birthday", it was very cute! I used the Top Note Die with the Big Shot, twice, and trimmed the white at the perforated edge, and layered on the Choc. Chip one to make a frame. I love these colors, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, and Pear Pizzaz. I used the lid of the Marina Mist basic ink pad, and a aqua painter to water color the flowers with since we don't have the Watercolor Wonder crayons in this color yet. I used the markers on the happy birthday sentiment. This is from the set Perfect Punches. I didn't notice this set at first when the catalog came out, but then a friend of mine showed me some cards she made- wow! Each sentiment can be punched with the punches we have. My mom has humming birds she feeds year round. This reminded me of her!

No comments: