Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Blog look, and Fang-tastic 2

I changed my blog look, to reflect the Arctic right now. We have had snow already for a few weeks. I am ready to hibernate! This is another card made with this cute set for Halloween. Can you believe it's right around the corner? I used Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant for the backgrounds, and More Mustard punched out for the moon, sponged with more of More Mustard to give it dimension. The bats were stamped on the moon, and colored with watercolor pencils and smoothed with blender pens, same as the Count. I cut him out and glued him on. The night sky is stippled with Elegant Eggplant too. It seems like there's never enough time to make and send out cards! I am looking forward to the time change soon. It seems like I can't get caught up on sleep and work at the same time. I have been wiped out! I love this time of year. Let me know how you like the new look.

No comments: