Sunday, October 3, 2010

Friends Never Fade2


We almost made this card at my August stamp party, but we already made one with this set, and one with Just Believe, shown on an older post here. I love the rich colors. This card was pretty easy to make. I used Greenhouse Gala patterned paper to help offset the stamped image. These two coordinate really well. This card a few of the new colors. For the card base I used Cherry Cobbler randomly stamped with the flower image from that set with Cherry Cobbler ink to make a background, then I layered a band of Daffodil Delight, and on that placed a strip of Greenhouse Gala patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment, with Chocolate Chip ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock, and colored in the flower with Marina Mist, and So Saffron markers. I also carefully colored the letters with the So Saffron marker, then layered it with Daffodil Delight, and Cherry Cobbler paper.
We have snow already, and it was only Sept. when it came. I always get excited about the first snow, but now I just am thinking what a long winter it could be. I should just go take my vitamin D- and stamp something else!

No comments: