Sunday, January 20, 2008

Is it spring yet?


Wow! Talk about extreems! This Tuesday it was -70 degrees and we had a blackout- then today it's 30 above! We played out with the kids for a little while there was enough light to be inviting. I made this card using a butterfly from a Close to My Heart set, called Celebrate Life. I colored it in with Appricot Appeal, and mounted it on Summer Sun, (Can you tell I am thinking about warmer weather?) I used Old Olive and Close to Cocoa, and Doodle swirl jumbo wheel for the background. I had fun making it, I suppose that's what counts! Hope ya like it.

4 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very pretty.

:-)

Michele Kovack said...

I love seeing your pics of Alaska....it amazes me! I am from Chicago and we complain about the snow and cold all the time! One look at those pics and I know we have nothing to complain about! Stay warm! : )

Amy Sheffer said...

-70? Oh. My. Gosh. So cool to read about and see pictures of life there in Alaska :)

Kelli in Kentucky said...

I love the colors.