Sunday, January 6, 2008

My awesome sister!


I recieved this wonderful surprise from my Sister for Christmas. What can I say? She is so talented, and runs circles around me scraping too! I am truly blessed to have a sister with similar interests! Some of you my not realize my husband and I live in a very rural area in Alaska above the Arctic Circle, so we are somewhat islolated. It means so much to have family and friends think of us, and to know we still have those contacts outside of this villiage!

Anyhow, this is going to be my favorite Christmas decoration to put up next year!

3 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

A blessing indeed. Fabulous gift to receive!
;-)

scrapbug said...

I am so glad you love it. You give me a lot of inspiration!!! Love ya.

Mendy

Inking Alaska said...

Love it - I want to make a LOVE one now!!! Way way cool!